Global Uni Group
Global Uni Group (GUG) is a business advisory, investment and trade promotion company.
GUG provides support services to small and medium companies in such areas as business partner searches, project management, marketing, sales support and business planning. Our focus is on assisting foreign companies to enter the Georgia market, or helping Georgia companies finding opportunities abroad. With the aim to fulfill its goals GUG work with a number of business partners in USA, Europe, Israel and Jordan.
GUG was established in 2009 and today the company is well known in Georgia and abroad. Our approaches to the business are - responsibility to results and professional service. Companies staff represented with highly experienced professionals, during past years our employees have been working in governmental and non-governmental sectors and were actively involved in the drafting of governmental policies in the field of trade, tourism and IT, which are the main trends of GUG's activities.
Main activities are:
Mr. Lasha Zhvania - GUG Founder
Working Experience: 1993-2009
- Different positions in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Georgia
- Deputy Minister of Finance of Georgia
- DeputyMinister of Foreign Affairs
- Extraodrinary and Plenipotentiary Ambassador of Georgia to Israel, Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Extraodrinary and Plenipotentiary Ambassador of Georgia to Cyprus and Israel
- Member of Parliament. Chairman of the Parliamentary Foreign Affairs Committee
- Minister for Economic Development of Georgia
Mr. David Aleksidze - Director General
Working Experience: 2001-2009
- Different positions in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Georgia;
- Head of Economic Section Embassy of Georgia to Ukraine;
- Consul (economic issues) Consulate General of Georgia in Odessa, Ukraine;
- Head of Department of Foreign Trade and International Economic Relations, Ministry of Economic Development of Georgia
Mrs. Teona Jikia - Director (Pharmaceutical and Toiletry)
Working Experience: 2003-2009
- Head of the Logistic Department, National Medical Centre
- Project Manager, Euro Buildindg Ltd.
- Director of Irikom Ltd.
- Head of the Hospitality Sector Development, Tourism Department of Georgia
- Director of TAT Group
Mrs. Tinatin Rukhadze - Director (Real Estate and Tourism)
Working Experience: 1984-2007
- Head of Producer Council, Georgian State TV & Radio Company;
- General Manager of Ltd. Melodia Art;
- General Manager of Tbilisi State Musical Theatre;
- CEO, Ltd. Center Point Service (Development Company, Leader of Georgian Real Estate Market),
- General Manager of Ltd. Center Point Travel (Tourism and Hospitality Sector)